Guidelines for Submitting Products Reviews on DormSmart.com
As a valued customer of DormSmart and verified buyer, you may submit reviews for any product you purchase on this website to help other students and parents make educated purchase decisions. Reviews are based on an averaging "star" rating system of 1 to 5 stars with 5 being the highest rating and 1 being the lowest. Before leaving a review, you may want to review, ”How DormSmart Reviews Products and Why.”
How to Submit a Product Review
To create a review for a product purchased on DormSmart.com, simply visit the product listing and select the “Review this Item” Button.
Your Product Review Should Contain
- Information about the product only and how you actually use it. Keep in mind these products are selected for student housing, particularly dorm room living within university housing regulations. If you have questions regarding customer service, contact us.
- Whether you recommend the product and why.
Your Product Review Should NOT Contain
- Any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties.
- Phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, or URLs.
- Single-word reviews - we want to know why you liked or disliked the product but no ranting. (Submissions should not exceed 1000 characters in length.)
- Unrelated product performance information such as promoting other stores, pricing complaints, shipping service complaints, listing typos, political campaigning, chain letters, or spam, etc. (If you have a question about how to properly use a purchased product, contact us.)
Important Disclosure Regarding Submissions
- Submitted reviews are subject to the Terms and Conditions of this website.
- By making a submission, you give us the right to use your submission for any purpose. We may sub-license the right to use your review to others such as the manufacturer of the product you are reviewing.
- Reviews that do not follow this policy and guidelines will not be accepted.